Loading...
Thursday, September 20, 2012

Social Networking Shoes


Social Networking Shoes
 Lumen Bigott - graphic designer, photographer and marketer, has created a collection of interesting shoes «Keds. Social media ». This collection will appeal to clear today's youth that no longer imagine life without the Internet and social networks. There are shoes for every taste: Facebook, Twitter, Google, WikiPedia, Flickr or YouTube. Unfortunately, this project so far is represented only in the portfolio designer. 04 more images after the break...





Social Networking Shoes

Social Networking Shoes

Social Networking Shoes

Social Networking Shoes


1 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to
    her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but
    I had to tell someone!
    Stop by my page :: want My Ex back

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP