Loading...
Monday, August 27, 2012

Shriya Saran Photoshoot For Maxim India — August 2012




Shriya Saran Photoshoot For Maxim India (August 2012). Shriya Saran is the cover girl for Maxim Magazine’s Indian edition for the month of August 2012. The Call of the siren Shriya’s this shoot certainly goes beyond boundaries. This is undoubtedly one of the hottest shoot of the year. I like the twisted glamour look of Shriya. Checkout Shriya Saran Maxim Photoshoot. 06 more scans after the break...









2 comments:

  1. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a
    blog article or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from
    each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to
    shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Wonderful blog by the way!
    Feel free to surf my blog post ; Smartgirl Rabatte 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya! Ι just wanteԁ tо аsk if you еνer haνe any problems wіth hackегs?
    Mу last blog (ωordрress) ωаѕ hасkeԁ and ӏ ended up
    loѕing many months of harԁ work duе to
    nо baсkup. Dο you have any solutions to stop hackers?
    my website: Pieden.Com

    ReplyDelete

 
TOP