Loading...
Tuesday, August 21, 2012

RAAM – The New Global Currency?

Quiet Honestly, I was surprised to see the currency named RAAM. If I were trying to solve a global problem, I would have tried to keep religion out of it. As it is, Religion seems to be one of the most common reason for terror and fights in this world. The eternal question of who is greater – Your God or My God?


But, then yeah. It is amusing to read that its so easy to introduce a currency and keep it in circulation. I thought the currency value of a country was dependent on the amount of Gold and other resources the country. Else, why cant we solve all of India’s problem by just printing out millions of currency notes and distributing them among the people. Once everyone has quiet an amount of money, then the country is a developed country. I thought it simply didn’t work that way. Now, reading that stores in netherland are already accepting the RAAM, I am thinking!!!! Hmmmm…..

For More Pics Click Below.....

 Now read the story about RAAM and the ideology behind it. the story about RAAM  or $13.36 (USD). Now, thats quiet a value for a currency thats been created out of thin air. I really wonder what would have been the thought process behind reaching the 10 euro value? Why couldn’t it have been 100 euros? I mean, anyway you are painting in the air. Why cant you paint a castle instead of a cottage?





The Raam currency is currently used alongside Euros in accordance with
Dutch law...one Raam equal to 10 Euros in Europe, and one Raam equal
to 10 dollars in the U.S.....Shame on INDIA and NEPAL..THE LAND OF
HINDUS..for more info pls visit..


wiki/RAAM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP